Features that are supported in ClearStream that are not supported with ClearStream Onboard are as follows but not limited to.
- Data mappings to a destination (ODBC, SQL Server, Microsoft Excel, Text, etc.)
- ClearStream On-Board only supports posting data to a web service (HTTP/S) end point. However, this web service end point can be ClearStream for Windows, in which case this application can be used for the data mappings
- Post Scan tag filtering.
- If the On-Board application is pointing to a ClearStream for Windows end point, the post tag filtering can be applied within this application.
- Support for multiple different GPI inputs to trigger a read (only 1 supported).
- Custom tag events – for directionality, etc.
- Custom reader fields.